School of parenting, Project of NGO Parents that aims to improve the quality of life of parents and children, starts with work in May, in Podgorica.
Project is implemented in cooperation with the NGO Motiv, founded by a psychologist Lidija Mirkovic who will conduct the workshops.
NGO Parents for a project “School of parenting” has received financial support from the Fund for Active Citizenship (fAKT) through an open call within the project “De facto stronger”, financed by the European Union through the EU Delegation to Montenegro.
School of parenting will include the following 10 topics:
1. Games and toys as tool to develop the children environment;
2. Discipline that works – reward or punishment;
3. Love your children – how to pass such message;
4.Psychological aspects of values at preschool age;
5. Interactive games to stimulate development;
6. How to prepare your child for school;
7. How to prepare your child for kindergarten;
8. How to help your child develop social skills;
9. Child’s fears, and how to deal with them
10. Children’s lies and how to solve it;
Workshops will be organized once a week, and after work in a group, parents will have the opportunity to talk individually with psychologists in the counseling center at defined schedule.
All parents who are interested attending the School of parenting need to complete application form no later than 25th April.
After completion of the workshops and on the basis of the content will be prepared and published manual, and will be printed in one thousand copies.