Jury, composed of experts in the fields of economics, business, environment and sustainable development, and fAKT representatives, selected following applications to be finalists of national green ideas competition:
- Antonije Pušić Rambo Amadeus, Herceg Novi – “Solar retro sailboat”
- Aleksandrina Vujacic, Podgorica – “Academy of Urban Environmental Engineering”
- Miljko Bulajic, Niksic – “Naturoteka”
- Acim Dabovic, Nudo – “Roads of Wine and Food”
- NGO Club “Velika”, Plav – Eco Camp ,, Great Adventure “
- Ljiljana Draskovic, Podgorica – “Returning hackberry to nature and its roots”
- Dragan Damjanovic, Mojkovac – “Green diffuse hotel”
- Agro-tourism cluster “Niksic” – “Go through organic, taste, feel …”
- NGO “Association of Gorica hill admirers”, Podgorica – “Mediterranean Garden – Open Herbarium”
All finalists are invited to prepare a short presentation of their proposals, for up to 15 minutes, that will be presented before the Jury.
Based on the presentations (presented idea, presentation skills and the application form presentation), the Commission will select 3 ideas that will go to the Regional Forum of green ideas, which will be held from 27-30 July 2016 in Vrdnik (Fruska Gora), Serbia.
The forum will feature 15 “green ideas” from 5 countries in the region, and top 3 will win 10,000 USD each. If none of the three ideas from Montenegro will win the prize, the highest ranked idea will receive financial support from fAKT in the amount of 4,000 euros.