CALL FOR PROPOSALS
With the aim of strengthening the influence of civil society and contributing to positive social and democratic changes, Fund for Active Citizenship – fAKT announced the first call for grants to NGOs within the program “To strengthen voice and influence of civil society“, which FAKT realizes with the support of the US Embassy in Podgorica.
In the focus of the program are the following areas:
- Youth Empowerment and Outreach
- Economic and Political Empowerment of Women
- Empowerment of Disadvantaged and Marginalized Communities
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Countering Violent Extremism
For the allocation of funds can apply non-governmental organizations registered in Montenegro (in accordance with the Law on NGOs), which are recognized by their actions and achieved results in one of the mentioned areas, namely the organizations that have relevant experience and expertise.
The maximum amount of grant is $ 20,000, and at least 5 projects will be supported: the total fund for this program is $ 100,000.
The deadline for the submission of project proposals is October 17, 2018 16h.
In order to present the Call for Proposals, two open days sessions were organized:
- Bijelo Polje: September 24 at 11:30, at Hotel Franca
- Podgorica: September 27 at 11h, in the American Corner (KIC Budo Tomović)
- Objava konkursa (.pdf)
- Smjernice za aplikante (.pdf)
- Prijavni formular (.doc)
- Formular za budžet (.xls)