Forum of youth organizations and youth informal groups was held on Friday 22nd June in Podgorica (Ribnica venue). Organizations, which are supported through program “Youth initiatives support program” Fund for Active Citizenship was operating in cooperation of Directorate for Youth and Sports – Office for Youth and with financial support of the Balkan Trust for Democracy – BTD from Belgrade.
The program was initiated in order to increase the capacities of young people for active, effective and responsible participation in community life and development, as well as to support youth initiatives that are focused on the implementation of local youth action plans (LYAP).
Through “Youth initiatives support program”, nine youth organizations and informal groups were supported in the amount of € 25.805 in total. In addition to financial support, to youth organizations and groups was provided trainings on planning of local action, altogether with technical support in the form of advices and consultation.
Introduction speeches on Forum had Anica Maja Boljevic, executive director of Fund for Active Citizenship and Krsto Vukadinovic on behalf of Directorate for Youth and Sports.
The Forum was organized in order to present achievements of realized projects, exchange of experience and networking of following youth organizations and informal groups of youth:
- NGO „To vivify village“, Pljevlja
- NGO Youth- Info Montenegro, Podgorica
- NGO Need, Bijelo Polje
- Informal group of youth “Youth club of High Economy school, Niksic
- Informal group of youth “Youth people change the world”, Niksic
- Informal group of youth “Niksic is my town”, Niksic
- Informal group of youth “For our town”, Mojkovac
- Informal group of youth “Student parliament of primary school “Veljko Drobnjaković”, Risan
- NGO Kompas, Kotor
On this occasion Aida Ivanovic and Bozo Knezevic presented recently constituted new youth organization – Montenegrin Youth Forum.
Photo gallery >>.